Yesterday Marvel announced the dates to five more untitled films, on top of the two already given dates. They most certainly have more projects than that on the horizon, but of those announced thus far, 7 are as of yet untitled. It’s almost 100% certain that a handful of those titles will be announced next Saturday during Marvel’s Comic-Con panel. Below is their current lineup of films, and the dates given, along with my predictions as to what movies we can expect from the untitled releases.
- Guardians of the Galaxy: August 1, 2014
- Avengers: Age Of Ultron: May 1, 2015
- Ant-Man: July 17, 2015
- Captain America 3: May 6, 2016
- Untitled Film: July 8, 2016 (possibly Doctor Strange)
- Untitled Film: May 5, 2017 (possibly Thor 3)
- Untitled Film: July 28, 2017 (possibly Guardians of the Galaxy/Hulk teamup)
- Untitled Film: November 3, 2017 (possibly Black Panther)
- Untitled Film: July 6, 2018 (possibly Iron Man 4 w/new lead actor)
- Untitled Film: November 2, 2018 (possibly Black Widow, or Ms. Marvel)
- Untitled Film: May 3, 2019 (possibly Avengers 3)
Obviously I can’t expect to get those all right, but I’ll be so happy if I can guess at least two of them! What are your thoughts? Any titles you’d like to see? How many titles will Marvel reveal next Saturday?! (I love this time of the year!)
10 thoughts on “Marvel Now Has 7 Untitled Films on the Horizon!”
I think at least one of those will be an X-Men movie.
Unfortunately Marvel doesn’t own the rights to X-Men. Fox owns the rights and will certainly never let go.
Oh? Well that explains why those have been largely trash.
I would like to see Iron Man 4, but not with a new lead actor, especially if The Avengers 3 comes out after it! But nice to know I’ll be entertained for at least 5 more years 😀
I don’t wish to see another actor in the role either… But RDJ is most likely moving on after Avengers AoU:/
I seriously hope not… or at least, I hope they don’t continue with the Iron Man movies for a while… 5 years is too short of a time. I would rather if they tried to keep him at least on the Avengers 3, and if not, don’t use IronMan at all…
Well Kevin Feige has made mention that they won’t be rebooting any of their franchises – merely changing the lead actors like James Bond.
Hmmm, that will be kind of weird